Sunday, June 8, 2014

Money Saving Monday: This week's deals at Rite Aid and Walgreens



I know the title says "Money Saving Monday," but I am so excited to share these deals that I just couldn't wait to post all of the deals that start today. First, let's head over to Walgreens and see what we can get. Here we go!

Walgreens- You must have a Walgreens Reward Card for these deals
Let's start with my favorite thing: CHEAP MAKE UP! Walgreens is offering a $4 Register Reward on Revlon lipstick/lip gloss. Now, I believe that you can only do this deal once, but correct me if I am wrong. Revlon lipstick is $6.99, but when you buy it, you will get a $4 RR which you can use on your next purchase, making your lipstick only $2.99! When I am getting a RR, I usually split up my transactions. What I mean is that I will put all of the things I will get RRs on together and then take my RRs and use them on my other items that I have. The cashiers usually don't care that you do this, and if they do, then tell them to swerve. Revlon nail polish is also buy one get one free!

I'm going to give you an example of what you can do this week to work the sales:

Transaction 1:
-Buy 1 Kellogg's Breakfast To Go Shakes, 10oz-- $1.49,
          -receive $1.49 RR back, good on your next purchase (so like getting the shake for free)

-Buy 1 Oral-B Pulsar or Pulsar 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothbrush--$5.99,
          -receive $3.00 RR back, good on next purchase (so like spending $2.99)
          -use $1.50/1 Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush coupon (click here to print yours)

Pay $5.98, get $3.00 RR and $1.49 RR.

Transaction 2:
 Buy 2 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, 5.8oz-- $3.50 each when you buy 2
          -Receive 2,000 Balance Rewards Points (like store credit at Walgreens, equals $2)
          -Use two $1/1 Colgate toothpaste coupons (click here to print two copies)

Total: $5, use your RR from transaction 1, and pay... wait for it... A whopping 51 cents! You've also received 2,000 rewards points, so you have 2 bucks to use next week! Counting your rewards points, you just spent $4.49 plus tax for $14.48 worth of products!

Let's go to my favorite place to coupon next, RITE AID!


Rite Aid- you must have a Wellness Card to get these deals
Oh em gee! Rite Aid is  having their LIP EXTRAVAGANZA this week! The deal is if you spend $30, you get $10 back in Up rewards to use on your next purchase. Rite Aid is kind of a buzz kill because they make you wait 24 hours before you can use your Up Rewards. That's okay, Rite Aid. I'll be back, baby.

If you don't know what Rite Aid's ad perks are, then let me explain. If you go to their website here, you can watch a commercial for a product and then they will give you a coupon! They change these out every month. Once again, Rite Aid is a buzz kill and only lets you use this coupon once. Prepare yourself for the super deals I am about to share!

Like I mentioned before, it is lip extravaganza week. If you watch the ad perks videos, you can get these coupons to work with the sale!
-$4 off 2 Revlon lip products
-$2 off L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire (I think this may be the dupe for the YSL glossy stains)
-$1 off Burt's Bees

Random ad perks you may enjoy:
-$1 off of 2 Veet items. Veet just happens to be on sale as well! If you spend $15 on Veet items, you get back $5 in Up rewards.

-$5 off At Home DNA Paternity Kit (What in the actual F? They make these? Annnd they are so popular that they have offered a coupon on them? Sorry if you have ever had to buy these and I have offended you. Do you, boo boo).

Keep in mind that you CAN use a manufacture's coupon WITH the ad perks coupon. 

Also on sale this week is Physician's Formula make up. The deal is if you spend $15 on products, you get $10 back in Up rewards. Physician's Formula is rather pricey for drug store makeup and many of their products are around the $15 mark. If you want to try something out from the line for a super discounted price, now is your time. My Rite Aid almost always has peel off coupons on the actual boxes of make up. These are usually bright pink and for either $3 or $5 off. Peel these babies off and use them at check out! You can get some powder for like 2 bucks if you can find some to use with this sale!

I love Secret deodorant. I have worn it since I was a smelly teenager. This week, Rite Aid had it for $5.99 with $2 back in Up rewards, making it only $3.99. Am I going to pay $3.99 for deodorant? Ohh hell no. I have a $1.10 off of a secret deodorant coupon that expires on June 12th. I tried to find it again to post the link for you all, but I can't find it online anywhere. Sorry, guys. Anyway, I have two copies of this coupon that I printed out. With my coupons and my Up rewards, I will only pay $2.89 for two Secret deodorants. That's only $5.78 combined, which is cheaper than the price of one full priced deodorant. You can only do this deal twice.

Lastly, and possibly the best deal of the week, you can get Pamolive dish liquid for only 48 cents a piece, no coupon needed. Rite Aid has it on sale for 5 bottles for $5, with a $2 Up reward. That makes it 5/$3. There is a limit of doing this deal 4 times. That means you can get 20 bottles of dish liquid for only $12.

Alas, I must run. I don't want everyone to beat me to the sales! Happy couponing and have a great week! I'll be back with more weight loss secrets for Tip Tuesday.

Xoxo,
B


4 comments:

  1. who doesn't love a great deal right??!! We're so jealous though, because Australian stores don't have nearly as great a sales/bargain as you do over there :(

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no :(. You'll just have to come to the States and stockpile all of the things you can't get for a discount over there!

      Delete
  2. You can use Palmolive as pet shampoo (even some vets say so!) to kill and prevent fleas! You can also use Palmolive with a water hose attachment or just make a solution and spray your yard to prevent fleas (and probably other bugs, too!).

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it on my hair, too! It strips all of the mousse, hair spray buildup, and general nasties out of it. Who needs a clarifying shampoo when you can get pamolive for cheap?!

      Delete