Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This Week's deals at Rite Aid and COUPONS

If you haven't had time to check out the weekly circular ad at Rite Aid this week, there is a seriously good deal on L'Oreal! The sale is 40% off of all L'Oreal Cosmetics. Now I know some of you are thinking "Why buy makeup at Rite Aid when it is so much cheaper at Wal-Mart?" The answer is simple.... COUPONS!

Okay girls (and guys, I don't judge), I am about to hook you up with some good deals. Go to L'Oreal's website at http://www.lorealparisusa.com/ and click on offers on the top right of the page. When you do this, you will be given the option of printing a $1 off coupon. You can print this coupon twice (or more if you have a couple different computers to log in from, but you didn't hear that from me). Let's do some math to see what kind of deal we should be able to score at Rite Aid.

My favorite mascara (and a dupe for YSL babydoll mascara) is L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. If you haven't tried this mascara, now is your chance. The price Wal-Mart is $5.89, while my local Rite Aid has it priced around $8.99. At 40%, that makes the price $5.39 at Rite Aid, pre-coupon. Take a dollar off with the coupon from L'Oreal's website and that makes your mascara $4.39, which is $1.50 cheaper than Wal-Mart's price! Also, if you have any Up rewards on your account from your wellness card, that makes it even cheaper. You do have to have a Rite Aid Wellness card to get the sale price, but it is free and only takes a minute.

Also, if you haven't tried the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows, you need to. This is allegedly a dupe for the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows that are about $30 a pop. I haven't tried the Eyes to Kill shadows so I can't say if it is true or not, but a lot of people think they have the same formula. I have two colors in the infallible shadows right now.



These are iced latte, which is a light shimmery taupe color, and burst into bloom (limited edition), which a light shimmery bright purple, but I will be heading to Rite Aid with my coupons in hand on Thursday night, so save me some products to buy ;). By the way, the infallible eyeshadows are $6.99 at Wal-Mart and $7.99 at Rite Aid. With the sale at Rite Aid, that makes the price $4.79, throw one of those $1 coupons on it and that makes the final price $3.79. Excellent deal! I can't wait to stock up on some of my favorite products!

Xoxo,
--B


Upcoming blogs to watch out for:

Lush bath bombs: Hot or Not?
Review: Makeup Geek Pigments
How to Guide: Dukan Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment