Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sunset Eyes Makeup Tutorial- First Video Post


Hey guys,
I thought I would try my hand at videoing a makeup tutorial for you all, rather than my usual static photos and description of what I am doing. I also did a voice over instead of talk thru because I thought it would be easier... Guess what? It is NOT easier. Anyway, after hours of editing and Youtube crashing, here is my video tutorial for what I am calling "Sunset Eyes." 



Let me know if you like this better or if you like the photos and description better. Also, excuse my big man voice. I have some intense allergies going on at the moment. Pass the Zyrtec! Also, the winner of my giveaway will be announced tomorrow night, so be on the lookout for that! 

Xoxo,
--B


2 comments:

  1. I love this post :)You are so beautiful!!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Antonella! You are just too sweet :)

      Delete