Sunday, August 31, 2014

Money Saving Monday 9/1: This Week's Deals at Rite Aid and Walgreens


Hey Boos,
It's been so long since I have written a Money Saving Monday post. This is partly because I have been super busy and partly because there were no deals worth mentioning here for a few weeks. Good news! Shady's back, and I have coupons linked for you to print out to use with these sales. Let's see what we can get the store to pay us to take this week ;).

Rite Aid
This week, Rite Aid is offering 30% off of all Rimmel cosmetics. Rimmel rarely goes on sale, so I am ecstatic. If you haven't tried much from Rimmel lately, I suggest you check out their Match Perfection concealer and foundation. Their lip products are top notch, as well. Try out their Show Offs if you're in the market for a new lippy!

Physician's Formula is also on sale. Rite Aid is offering that insane deal they do every couple of months in which they offer $10 back in Up Rewards when you spend $15. Most of the PF products are in the $15 range anyway, so it is super easy to meet this limit and get your 10 bucks back.

L'Oreal is buy one get one 50% off with $10 back in Up Rewards when you spend $30. I just went on Friday and bought two new foundations to try from their line, so stay tuned for that review. I only spent $20 though, so I guess I will just have to go back and pick up a more mascaras to rave over. Don't judge me. You don't know my struggle with finding the perfect mascara ;). As always, click HERE to go to L'Oreal's website and get a couple of $1 off coupons.

Good thing I just ran out of body wash today. I bought enough in my last hoarding to last me until Caress went back on sale.  This week, Caress is on sale at 2/$5, which is a good deal considering Caress is $3.97, even at Walmart. Not just the ladies are feeling the body wash love from Rite Aid this week, but Gillette and Old Spice body washes are on sale at 2/$7 as well. Click HERE to look over the body wash coupons and see which applies to you. Sadly, I can never find Caress coupons, which I think is punishable by death.

These next two deals are the cream of the crop, in my opinion. This is because in addition to being on sale, you get Up Rewards back! Maybelline and Garnier are both sale at buy one get one 50% off, but you also get $5 back when you spend $15! That is almost like buy one, get one free if you pick high dollar items like foundations and powders. Continuing with the savings, Neutrogena and Clean and Clear face products are on sale at by one get one 50% off with $5 back when you buy two. Click HERE to go to Neutogena's website and browse their coupon section for a deal that is right for you! Click HERE for a coupon for $1.10 off of any Clean and Clear product. Click HERE to go to Clean and Clear's website and browse their coupon section.

Walgreens
Scope Mouthwash- MONEY MAKER!! To work this deal, you need to click HERE and print the Scope coupon for 75 cents off. When you pay out at Walgreens, you will automatically receive a register reward back for $2.50. Scope is full price at $2.50, making this a 25 cents money maker! I'll gladly let you pay me a quarter to take this mouthwash off of your hands, Walgreens.

Epsom Salt- FREE!! To be honest, I'm not sure what you do with 4 lbs of Epsom Salt, but I'm about to tell you how you can get a bag of it for free. Epsom Salt is full price at $4.00 at Walgreens, but they are offering a $4 Register Reward, meaning that you will pay for your Epsom Salt and they will hand you back store credit for the full purchase price. You don't even need a coupon! So if Epsom Salt is your thing, or you know an old person that needs it for their corns, hit this deal up.

Scrubbing Bubbles is also on sale this week. The deal is you get 2/$6, with 1,000 points back (which equals $1). Click HERE for a $1 off coupon. Remember you can print this coupon twice, making your bottles of Scrubbing Bubbles only $1.50 each.

Bic Razors are full priced at $5.99. Walgreens is offering a $1 Register Reward with the purchase of one pack of Bic razors, knocking the price down to $4.99. Click HERE for a $2 off coupon, which knocks your final price down to only $2.99!

Lastly, I thought I should add that school supplies are majorly discounted at both places right now. Everything from binders, to pencils, to highlighters are less than a dollar. If you're a teacher and need to stock up on some extra supplies, or a parent who wants to go ahead and get Little Johnny ready for the spring semester, you should go check out all the things on sale!

That concludes this week's Money Saving Monday post. I wanted to add in that Walmart, at least my local one, has all of their tights, panty hose, and leggings on sale for like $2! I bought a couple pair earlier today, and they also have their pajama sets on sale for $5. I only bought two pajama sets, but I think I am going to go back and buy a few more to give as Christmas gifts this year. It's never too early to start bargain hunting for the holidays! I hope you guys have a good week and enjoy Labor Day. Talk to you soon!

Xoxo,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment