Monday, September 1, 2014

Fall Inspired Makeup Tutorial-- Video Post #2

Hey guys,
Who is ready for boots, scarves, and everything pumpkin flavored? This stereotypical white girl is! While we sweat out the last couple weeks of summer, I came up with this neutral eye look and red lips that is perfect for the upcoming cooler weather. This look is neutral so it will look good on absolutely everyone! If you try it out, be sure and send me a photo. I would love to see what you come up with :).

If you like this video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Thank you all so much for watching. Talk to you soon!
Xoxo,
--B

2 comments:

  1. Finally a blog I want to read! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Fleur! You are too sweet. I followed you on Blog Lovin and subscribed to your blog. I can't wait to see more posts from you :)

      Delete