Monday, February 16, 2015

Whiten Your Teeth At Home-- The Product I Swear By


Hey boos,

It feels like forever since I did a product review for you all. Today's review is all about whitening your teeth at home. I'm always self conscious about my teeth being yellow. I don't smoke or anything, but I do shotgun Coke Zero like it's my job and eat lemons on the daily, which not so great for my pearly whites.

I used Twilight Teeth about a year and a half ago and I really liked it. As most things do, it got pushed to the back of one of my makeup drawers and I forgot about it. Last weekend, I was packing up my freelance kit to prepare for a day of hair and makeup and I came across it and started using it again. Let me just say that I only used my Twilight Teeth twice before I was like YAAASSSSS!!

How does Twilight Teeth work? The whitening solution is activated by UV light, which in turn whitens your teeth. The starter kit comes with whitening solution, a UV light, and a weird mouth piece that fits on the UV light so you can just pop it in your mouth and start your whitening whenever the mood strikes you. The whitening solution comes in a tube with a brush applicator. All you have to do is paint the solution onto your teeth, then put in the mouth piece and slide your UV light into it. You can also use the mouth piece and solution while you're in the tanning bed, which I think yields better results that the mini UV light. You also don't have to spit or rinse out your mouth when you use this. The solution is absorbed and leaves your teeth with a minty flavor. My biggest complaint with whitening products like Crest White Strips is the nauseating bleach foam that accumulates in your mouth while you're trying to bleach your teeth. I prefer to NOT look like I am a rabid dog with foaming at the mouth, but hey, that's just me.

The best part about Twilight Teeth is that it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all. I have used other whitening products that have made my teeth so sore that I couldn't even breathe without pain, some have made my gums peel (which is the stuff nightmares are made of), and some that don't do anything all.

I bought my Twilight Teeth set on Amazon for $15! It's super cheap too. After you buy the kit, you just have to repurchase the whitening solution when you run out. Needless to say, I am so glad I found my whitening kit again. This girl is going to have a smile white enough to rival Ryan Seacrest on her wedding day. I high recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their smile without spending hundreds of dollars at the dentist.

Click HERE to go to the Amazon page I purchased my kit from.

Here's a pic of me after using Twilight Teeth for a week.
Hashtag no filter.

Let me know if any of your try this product out and how you feel about it! Also, let me know if you know of any other affordable at home teeth whitening systems. I love trying new things. Talk to you soon!

Xoxo,

Bridget




No comments:

Post a Comment